Dear friends and clients, I will be picking up and returning your cats to you before and after you have been traveling. Therefore, it is very important we are extremely careful when we meet, to do everything we possibly can to minimize risks of spreading the COVID-19 virus.
- MAINTAIN 2 METERS APART SPACING: please bring to, or pickup your cats from the back of my car, one person at a time.
- WEAR A MASK or FACE COVERING - Just for the few minutes we come into close contact, in case one of us has unknowingly contracted the virus.
- SANITIZE YOUR HANDS BEFORE AND AFTER transferring your cats and their belongings to me and my vehicle.
- Let's keep our chatting and close contact to a minimum. Please send your feeding and care instructions and signed contract by email or include a note with your cat's belongings. Your instructions will be attached to the outside of the door of your cat's room, so they will be immediately visible to caregivers.
- Have your cat's food, belongings, and carriers labeled with their name and your last name.
- IF YOU ARE FEELING AT ALL ILL, PLEASE SEND SOMEONE ELSE to pick up or drop off your cat and belongings or postpone our meeting. NO EXCEPTIONS.
PLEASE, LET US ALL TAKE OUR RESPONSIBILITIES VERY SERIOUSLY AND DO OUR ABSOLUTE BEST TO KEEP EACH OTHER AND EVERYONE WE COME INTO CONTACT WITH, SAFE AND HEALTHY.
At a few minutes after 9AM I will park just inside the Caulfield Village parking lot, between the two entrances, and will wait there to meet you.
My number is 604 612-3421 if you need to call.
Enjoy your holidays, we will love seeing your cats again!
Dawn Riley, Cats Pajamas